Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You've Met the Walking Baby... How About His Older Brother, Sam?


So, Rowley has inspired my shop name and has been a great model for many of my bibs, as well as for my hang tags... but his older brother, Sam, has been a big help with the projects (sometimes)...he likes to help cut scraps of fabric, and sometimes tries to curl up (and fell asleep one time!) in my pile of soft, cozy fabrics. His latest project was just too sweet... He saw me making this brown and pink rainbow blanket, got out his crayons and paper, and drew and colored the blanket - I think it is just perfect!

In other news... I just got this in the mail today:
The ZadyBall
Rowley loves it, and he loves the little bonus miniZadyBall that came with it! What a great baby toy...
It's super cute and super fun...

 After purchasing all of your baby needs from my shop, be sure to go to ZadyBall's shop and grab one of these... 


6 comments:

Alayna said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you like your Zadyball! :)
-Alayna (Zadyball.etsy.com)

earth and sun folk said...

too cute! you should frame it and hang it in his room :)
love the zadyball!

Leah said...

Wow! He did a great job drawing and coloring. :)

Amy Esther said...

aw, he's on his way to becoming a great artiste!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love drawing and the blanket! How sweet is that! It made me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I like your fabrics, especially the red and white!