Friday, February 8, 2008

Bananas & Pears are Yummy!


Maybe I'm in the mood for a fruity cocktail... hmmm... It's the weekend, so why not? Get one for yourself while you're at it, please...

Now, while you are sipping, you can do a little browsing, and perhaps even some shopping... I wanted to share these positively yummy burpies! They are nice and bright - and for those of us with gray skies and snow, this is just what the doctor ordered! If you decide to order them from my shop, just mention the word "bananas" in your notes to seller, and I'll take 10% off of your entire order!

Next, please do take note of the wonderful world of Ficklefaerie! Her Bartlett & Basil soy candle has to be one of my most favorite candles I've ever smelled. I am so sad that I burned it to the end just this week! But mmmmm... it was good while it lasted. If you are looking for a lovely home or kitchen scent, you have to try this one. Well worth it! And, she's a really sweet seller, so that helps, too. :)

4 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I love your new blog! It's so cheerful and happy :)

Jo :)

RowleyBaby said...

How funny... I just left a comment on your blog! I think we must have been doing it at the same time. :)

All Wired Up TOO said...

Very nice burpies! I do't have little ones...

Nice promo for Ficklefaerie! My house smells divine ..her tarts ROCK!

Andrea Q said...

I just ordered from ficklefaerie. I can't wait to receive my stuff!

I tagged you for a Valentine meme over at my blog. I hope you'll stop by and play along.

http://quirkybags.blogspot.com :)