Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthday Bibs are my latest fun idea that I've added to my etsy shop - they make 1st and 2nd birthday photos so much more festive and fun! Add that handmade touch to your little one's next party...
I also think that these darling cards from LoloandSprout would be the perfect addition to this Birthday Themed Gift... 

And why not a little pretend Cake from TheHookery? It will keep that bib looking fresh and clean in your photos - before baby goes after the "real" cake!
A Happy Handmade Birthday For Baby!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute bib and welcome to the world of Blogging :-) I am glad to be the first to post a comment

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

your shop is too cute!!! I don't hav enay kids, but definitely have nieces & nephews...:)

RowleyBaby said...

thank you, pegasus! :) I can't wait to get comfortable in the world of blogging. Your welcoming comments sure are helpful!

animeg said...

baby looove~! is he? yours?

RowleyBaby said...

Yep - that's the Rowley (rhymes with jolly) in RowleyBaby!

stylishmode said...

Your little one is SUCH a cutie - what a great smile!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby, great blog, wonderful shop. Keep up the good work! :)

artangel said...

These are a great idea! Lovely work!

Vickie @ In My Head Studios said...

Yes! Keep it coming!! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland, Rowleybaby!! It is a lot of fun!

Marisa

monamigreetings said...

cute bibs!
and your blog looks great.

Gwendolyn's Gifts said...

Great Idea with the celebration bibs! And what a cutie you have there! Have fun with your new blog!

KreativeThoughts said...

very cute bibs - I love the birthday idea because I am always buying special ones for those birthdays.
Your blog looks great :)

Tizzalicious said...

You make such cute things!