Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Been a While... But I'm Back!

Where did the time go? How did I let my blog lag for so long? I guess life happened... Valentine's Day came and went (I got some lovely flowers and bangles from my husband... Thank you, Dear), then I had a weekend at home with my kids since Daddy was out of town, and this week I've been home with a sick baby... Rowley has pneumonia! So, I guess I have been busy... but even with all of my excuses, I will try to be better about blogging!
Well, with that out of the way, I can really begin... I wanted to feature something for Valentine's Day... too late! So I will go with a little something red, just for fun... Plus, I love the way Rowley posed with this bib... I think he likes how soft it is, since it reverses to a yummy soft fabric... 

So I had to make the matching RowleyPocket - the burpie that comes with it has that same soft fabric that I love... It's the perfect Diaper Bag Organizer, as it is just the right size for a few diapers, a packet of wipes, and the matching changing pad/burpie... I found this fabric at our local quilt shop, and I just love it... 




I keep going to this shop and lurking... 4thAveSoapCo ... 
I just think everything in this shop looks so yummy! Take a quick peek at this foot scrub: I want it! (Also, when I've "talked" to 4thAveSoapCo in the Etsy Fora, she has been exceedingly nice, which always makes purchasing a lovely experience).  Also, starting at 5 pm Eastern time, everything in her shop is 10% off! (Saturday only)...


3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

The diaper bad organizer is SOO cute!!

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Rowley has been so sick! I sure hope he gets to feeling better soon!

I always enjoy reading your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hello from another Oregonian on the other side of the mountain! Cute stuff!