Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meet Rowley, the Walking Baby!

Since he's over 14 months old, we were starting to wonder... but he's finally doing it! He decided to walk on SuperBowl Sunday... and went from never having taken a step to taking 9 steps in a row (not to get to mom, however - to get to the dog dish)! Here he is modeling a (girl's!) lemon bib on the day he took his first steps... 
So, now that he's reached that wonderful milestone, 
which is super-exciting, we're wondering what else he'll start doing! Will he start eating politely at the dinner table? 
As soon as he does, I want a set of bowls like this one 
from AmyEsther... how beautiful and practical for the entire family... I'd like a whole set please! 

However, I am not convinced that the good table manners are going to appear in the near future, so maybe I should be happy that I can commemorate his big day with one of these photo necklaces from AnnieHowes. Wouldn't this lemon bib photo look darling in one of these necklaces... 

I would always remember the day he started walking...  I could keep the memory close and make a fashion statement at the same time... what fun! I think Grandma might even think it was a good idea... 

For a great deal on the lemon bib, (or any other bibs) mention this blog in the notes to seller in my etsy shop, and receive a 10% discount!

11 comments:

Annie Howes said...

You are so sweet to include my photo scrabble tile in your blog! The photo of your son is adorable as is the bib. I love that fabric.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! You realize that you will never keep up with him anymore...right!?!?

Rose-Segrest said...

I think your blog is awesome, i like the way you make all your topics flow together, nicely done:)
xoxo jen

Melissa said...

Love the blog and would love to be featured...saw your post on etsy forums...check me out and let me know!
simplespiel.etsy.com

lalg said...

He's adorable! I like your blog!

"http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5263023

Bee said...

Your blog looks great keep up the great work, enjoy, and have fun:)

Amy Yang said...

Yay for walking! If you click on my pictures in my blog, they'll take you right to my store where you can see the insides of the tins ;)

earth and sun folk said...

congrats to your little one....things get really crazy now ;)
lovely blog...i, too saw your post in the etsy forums and wouldn't mind a bit to be featured sometime!
~blessings~

Alisha said...

The picture of your son with the lemon bib is precious!

Alisha

www.AlishaVernon.com

chelsea said...

gorgeous blog!!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Yeah Rowley! And he's sporting a fine bib there, too!